Well I'm now gaining on the end of my internship... only three weeks left. So for a while now I've been asking the Lord, "What now?" I've been praying about whether or not to go home or stay, not exactly knowing what I would do here or there. The Lord really gave me peace a few weeks ago and said not to worry about it... the door will open to what I'm supposed to do next. I knew that I did not want to stay here unless I had a distinct purpose. I don't want to just float around the prayer room, while struggling to raise support, with no vision.
Within the past couple of weeks a series of opportunities have presented themselves. The leadership staff of my internship has asked me to join them as a core leader for the next internship, specifically leading the teen track. It was a very encouraging time for me as they blessed me and told why they want me to join their team. There is alot of stress flowing through everyone right now as all the internships are ending and so many trying to join staff and worrying about landing somewhere where they won't be happy. The very same day, I was asked to consider working for IHOP security only two days a week for a $500 a month work scholarship, this would help tremendously with my support raising. I could easily manage both positions with plenty of prayer room/ free time. Just yesterday I was approached by a worship leader here who leads worship for The Call, as well as many other events, to chat about future possibilities. I don't even know how she knew me or heard that I played... I knew who she was but had never met her. I think there is some significance to the lining up of all these opportunities. The Lord has really been speaking to me in different ways, as well as others that have been prophesying over me.
I have not made any decisions yet and am still waiting on the Lord. I had almost made up my mind to come home as soon as this is over, because I miss my family and am tired of the financial struggle, but I refuse to be anywhere but in the Lords will. So I will continue to wait on Him and ask that you join me in prayer as decision time is getting closer. Please email me or call me if you hear anything you would like to share or just to connect, I would love it.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment